As ever with these posts, my record is partial and bias and possibly includes some inaccuracies (but not on purpose).
- division of labour – keep to our own silos
- relational expertise – can we see the issue through each others eyes
- remake identities – about learning each others skills and knowledge so we can take on each others’ roles.
- colonisation – unsettled identities but no learning. Academics attempting community work or community groups attempting research data collection.
- improve the infrastructure
- recognise the need for time for collaboration
- explicitly address the risk of enhancing inequalities
- invest in and support civic society’s public learning infrastructure.