OK, I’m not long back from holidays over Easter so this is looking back over a few weeks (ooops). I have been:
- continuing to work on my research on professional learning in open online environments. I really need to blog more on that to conduct “data analysis out loud”. The image in this post is one of the sociograms from part of the study
- had an article published here
- finally submitted (and paid for) recognition through the Higher Education Academy
- ongoing supervision of various Masters’ dissertations
- completed a review of a paper for an academic journal
- contributed to a ‘blue skies’ thinking group to inform the emerging School strategy
- attended a seminar on social network analysis and digital data and another seminar on innovative and collaborative approaches to online assessment
- attended the hugely enjoyable Network Learning Conference in Edinburgh and see here, here, here, here, here, here, and here for my notes on the conference
- attending internal meetings on CPD and credit rating.
All in all, a pretty good few weeks.