What was done last week:
- developed the Moodle site for the E-Learning Strategy & Policy course on the MSc Digital Education and I’m really looking forward to delivering the course over the next 12 weeks or so
- started reading lots of personal learning environments (PLEs) in terms of their implications for learning and development in organisations given that PLEs permeate organisational boundaries. People work in networks of relations that ignore institutional boundaries so why don’t we think about management and organising also in terms of networks?
- continuing to read and think about actor network theory and online learning
- marking lots of dissertations – with some, its a joy, with others… not so much
- I also learnt how to clean my dogs teeth – strangely enjoyable activity for both of us (chicken flavoured toothpaste in case you were wondering).